Through the National Student Advertising Competition, the Student ADDYS® and our Scholarship program for college juniors and seniors, the Fifth District is proud to support students from all affiliated AAF schools.
NATIONAL STUDENT ADVERTISING COMPETITION (NSAC) DISTRICT AND NATIONAL WINNERS
The Fifth District is a proud supporter of advertising education, including active participation by collegiate teams in the AAF National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC).
Work entered in this division must be unpublished. Only part-time and full-time students engaged in the study of advertising, design or related field may enter. Entrants must not be employed in the advertising industry, except as interns.
NEW and Improved Student ADDYS!
Go to studentaddys.com for improved student categories, rules, guidelines, letters and downloadable posters. There are significant enhancements to the ADDY software as well. You also now have a “multiple dates option” that will give you the option of setting a different entry and/or deadline date for student entries. This will help to avoid school conflicts such as final exams, holidays and winter breaks.
Top 10 reason why promoting and elevating the Student ADDY Awards in you rclub is a good idea:
1. New and improved Student Categories format
2. New stand-alone Rules and Guidelines document
3. New Student ADDYs website and Facebook page
4. New customizable poster marketing campaign to schools
5. Student ADDY deadlines are now easier than ever
6. No need for separate judging
7. Your dedicated Student ADDY Chair can be invaluable!
8. Engage future advertising leaders (and potential members) today
9. Tools to help communicate with professors in your market
10. Potential increase in club income from student entries and show ticket sales